Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Advice to Young Artists {Chapters 1-2}

INTELLIGENCE IS NOT GASOLINE!!  What an interesting something to think about.........

The first two chapters of this book are re-emphisizing the work ethics you should have through out college.  Of course I agree, that starting it sooner is better than later.  I am not fresh out of highschool nor am I as old as some of the students I see that attend A&M but young or old this information is useful.

It's a constant reminder of the things you need to consider now.  It will only benefit your future.  And of course the route that I am going it creates an ethic I know will continue as I venture into a business of my own someday.

I found it interesting the things that were said in chapter 1.  Too often people define intelligence by measuring your grades on a test.  In whole you could be deemed as smart just by the outlook you have on something.  Different perspectives and creativity define this as well.

The second chapter was over reading and the things you need to do to help set your workflow later in life.  As I stated above these were things applicable to both young & old....and the in between, LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment