Wednesday, March 3, 2010

RIZE

So we are supposed to write a little about the video we saw today.....

Well it was interesting for sure.  I knew that street dancing was out there, I think I have seen all street dancing movies out.  These kids & adults are passionate about what they do, which is dancing.

They start "Clown" crews and make appearances everywhere.  Their style of dance is an art....they said that several times during the video.  It's not just dancing its THE ART!  It's their way of life & expression.  I was inspired by the families interviewed, they were proud of the accomplishments.  They were completed with children who made good grades and children that were respectful.  There were not any kids I wasn't impressed by.

Overall it was very good reminder of the dedication and what you put in to your photography!  It must show...and lord I need to work really hard this weekend to get these things caught up.  THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO DO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment