Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Portraits of Strangers

So we went on a group photo shoot in Cooper today.  What a quaint little town and the hospitality was great!  Part of our assignment was to shoot portraits of strangers which deemed a little harder than what I anticipated. 
The first guy was very nice and even took me into his son's portrait studio on the square.
The second lady was with the Cooper newpaper and it was a total off guard shot but she was too cute!  And then the last one was even more hilarious.  This guy was great!  He was a trooper and said that with all the students walking around we were going to draw attention to Cooper.  Not sure if that was meant in a good way or bad but none the less he was great!

I have more to come of "Cooper" but these were the stranger shots I got.  I'll post the others tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment